APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets – BX1400UI
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Customers who bought this item also bought
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes: User Manual
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
UPS Features & Benefits
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
LED status display
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
Battery and surge-protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges, and spikes.
Surge only outlets
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Vendor: Obejor Store
- No ratings found yet!